The 11th Asia-Pacific Conference on Near-Field Optics, July 10-13, 2017 , Tainan, Taiwanにおいて次の講演を行いました。
M. Ohtsu, “New Routes to Future Studies of Dressed Photons”, Abstract page: p.37.
(1) H. Sakuma, I. Ojima, and M. Ohtsu, “Novel View Towards Gauge Condition as a Conceptual Basis of Dressed Photons”, Abstract page: p.32
(2) I. Banno and M. Ohtsu, “Irrationality of the Permittivity in Non-resonant Near-field Optics”, Abstract page: p.35.
(3) M. Ohtsu, I. Ojima, and H. Saigo, “Who Has Seen A Free Photon? —From Mathematical Physics to Light-Matter Fusion Technologies—“, Abstract page: p.54.
(4) J.H. Kim, T. Kawazoe, and M. Ohtsu, “The study on the principle of light emission of Si LED using dressed-photon-phonon”, Abstract page: p.55.
(5) I. Banno and M. Ohtsu, “The Nonlinear Response Theory for Near-field Optics and Application to Non-resonant Effect”, Abstract page: 62.